3.21.2008

Never leave home without

...Smashbox Photo OP Under Eye Brightener!


Whether you are a new mom who loses precious sleep at night or you are a party girl who likes to spend her nights late at she paints the town red, you mustn't EVER leave the house without a little mascara and the fabulous Smashbox Photo OP Under Eye Brightener.

When I started lose some serious sleep after my daughter was born I had hopelessly tried so many "tricks" to brighten up my under eye area so that when I left the house it wasn't so obvious how sleep deprived I really was. Nothing worked to cover those serious raccoon eyes. Then I found Smashbox's Photo OP Under Eye brightener and refuse to use anything else! It doesn't cake at all or crease into fine lines, it goes on smooth to instantly brighten your tired eyes. Wear it alone or top it off with your favorite concealer. It's just that simple. Believe me, your eyes will love you!

Get this eye savior for yourself here. Or try my favorite pre-makeup combination, the Flawless Finish Skin Perfectors Kit. An amazing value at only $49.00.

**Also Fabulous, for a limited time Smashbox is offering FREE Standard Shipping on any order!



*All images courtesy of Smashbox.

No comments: