1.03.2008

A world of Green

The other day was a very rare occasion where I found myself at the mall. I had Christmas gift cards to use so I wound up in the department stores. While browsing at J.C. Penney I came across a few Fabulous tee's that I just had to purchase.

Chaser, a popular California-based T-shirt company teamed up with the World Wildlife Fund to create a line of “green” tee's with a positive message. $1 from each sale is donated to the WWF fund. This doesn’t seem like much for a shirt that retails for $29.99 (I got mine for on sale $15 each) but the message makes it worth it.

What is even better is that each shirt is made with a blend of organic cotton that is grown without harmful pesticides and recycled polyester which is made from plastic bottles that have been saved from winding up in our landfills.

The many tees feature cute and powerful messages that are sure to make a greener impact. I am not a t-shirt kind of gal but I still picked one up for myself and a second one for my sister. Head to your local J.C. Penney to check out the many designs or shop online here.

These are the two I picked up:


Proudly modeling my new tee

No comments: