1.01.2008

12 Months, 12 Resolutions

People usually start a new year off with many unrealistic resolutions that they never wind up keeping longer than two weeks. You know, the “I will lose 60 lbs” and “This will be my last cigarette” resolutions. I have never been one to make a resolution for the New Year because I know I won’t keep them so I never saw any point. But now, in 2008, I am at a completely different place in my life where I actually have been seeing myself make many changes for the better. So I decided for once to make a few realistic resolutions that I will do my best to stick to.

I, JerseyFabulous, vow to do the following in 2008:

1. Take better care of myself.
2. Read More books.
3. Go Greener than I already have
4. Spend less on mine and my family’s fashions.
5. Give back in some way at least once a month.
6. Spend more time outside
7. Stop talking about it and take that camping trip to Maine!
8. Schedule MORE Ladies Nights Out
9. Go see more than 2 movies in the theater this year
10. Get comfortable with my new, smaller post-baby body that has found its former fabulous curves to be MIA!
11. De-clutter my life
12. Lose the writer’s block that has been plaguing me since the birth of BabyFabulous!

Seems simple, right? Here’s to hoping so!

No comments: