3.28.2008

Get Carried Away in 2 months!

I cannot quite put into words how excited I am that in just two months, Sex and the City: The Movie opens! I have been looking forward to this movie ever since the finale of the HBO series and even before there ever were hopes of a movie making it to the "Big" screen. And yes, I will shamelessly admit that I have had a countdown ticking away the days, minutes, and seconds until Carrie and Big make their way back onto the screen again.

Not much has been released about the movie as the studio heads at HBO have miraculously kept most of the plot details under wraps all through filming and post-production. Fans of the show are still left with the question of "Will they or won't they?" in terms of the Carrie and Big wedding and wondering what ever happened to the girls after the series wrapped on it's final show. I have no answers and refuse to share any spoilers I've come across (sorry!) But what I do have, however, is the full-length trailer for your viewing pleasure courtesy of Screenplay, Inc.


Watch the full length trailer here: Sex and the City: The Movie

See the movie in theaters on May 30!

1 comment:

marc monserrat said...

Thankyou hepwee this article is the best,give me inspiration to improve my self and wait for partner in my life. vinilos decorativos