4.01.2008

In the Boudoir

One of my splurges this spring is to finally give in to my lower back's aching request for a new mattress. I am finally upgrading my oh-so-small, not big enough, completely broken in but not in a good way full sized mattress to a queen. My big ticket splurge also requires a new bed and bedding.

I found this fabulous bed which was exactly the style I was looking for but at a price far lower (which is better) than I ever expected to pay. Ironically, the bed was the perfect match for the duvet set I had already fantasized about buying. The DwellStudio for Target Baroque Bedding Collection.

I know I have already mentioned how fabulous the new DwellStudio for Target line is here. But I couldn't help but fall in love with this chic duvet set that fits my style perfectly. It's basic black and white color scheme also leaves me the option to completely change the color scheme for the bedroom in the future (something I am known to do quite often).

DwellStudio has six different totally chic designs to suit your fabulous style needs. Check them all out here.

No comments: